Providing HR support and advice to SME since 2006
HR Audit/legal Compliance
Our audits, carried out on site, will examine and evaluate your current working practice. Our audit process has identified areas for improvement in the following:
- Recruitment process;
- HR Administration – statements of terms and conditions, handbooks;
- Review of policies and procedures in line with current legislation and best practice;
- Employee turnover;
- Disciplinary and Grievance issues;
- Performance Management systems and Objective setting;
- Job descriptions and person specifications;
- Identification of training needs;
- Succession planning;
- Exit interviews and analysis of output;
- Leaving procedures.
- We identified the essential processes and policies that were required as a minimum and put these processes in place immediately to ensure legal compliance and resolve the current issues
- Developed a detailed report highlighting the areas that were good and the areas of concern, including longer-term considerations to ensure that the business achieved its goals. The report used a traffic light system:
- Green to identify areas that were fit for purpose
- Amber indicated areas that would benefit the business if these actions took place
- Red highlighted areas that required immediate attention
- HR related decisions were consistently applied across the business, saving management time and reducing ambiguity when communicating with the rest of the team.
- The HR Audit document became the list of projects and initiatives that were completed in order of importance to the business to ensure legal and best practice compliance.
- A computerised HR system was sourced, handbooks and policies were introduced, contracts of employment were updated and rolled out, appraisal schemes were developed, and all industrial relations and capability issues were resolved.
Our Guarantee To You
We're Here To Help
Let’s discuss your HR issues. We are happy to help any way we can.
Call us for a no obligation discussion.