Providing HR support and advice to SME since 2006
The HRCentral retained service is an ideal solution if you don’t have any internal HR capacity.
In fact, many of our clients opt for this service to receive support and advice with policy and process on an ongoing basis. You will benefit from:
- A pre-agreed number of hours per month
- An HR Audit of your existing function
- Legally compliant HR processes and policy development
- Ongoing telephone and email access to an HR Consultant who knows and understands your HR requirements and issues
- HR Admin support if needed
- Accepts out of hours calls for emergency situations
Remote HR Department
The retained service means we become your remote HR department, attending your offices as and when required to sort out those minor HR matters before they escalate to bigger, more time consuming problems. That’s when having a competent HR professional working with you saves time and money.
Working alongside your administration team, advising and supporting them as necessary, helps to free up your time. But if you don’t have an internal admin resource, we provide HR Administration support too.
If required, we can also install a GDPR compliant, cloud based HRIS (Human Resources Information System) that we can access remotely to assist with managing your people.
Ultimately, our retained service is a flexible resource to meet your HR requirements. Call us to find out more – how this service works in practise for our existing clients, and how it can help your business