Providing HR support and advice to SME across the Thames Valley since 2006
Recruitment & Selection
- The development of job descriptions;
- Where to source the right candidates;
- The process for hiring, interviewing, what to ask and more importantly what not to;
- Managing specialist agents to find the ideal person for you, saving you the time and effort of finding the right agent, agreeing terms, and sifting through a mountain of CVs;
- Recruiting staff directly, using psychometric testing if appropriate to identify the traits you need within your business;
- Assisting with the onboarding process, checking references, and designing induction processes for you;
- We are an extension of your business – your remote Resourcing/HR department.
- Document the role by developing comprehensive job descriptions;
- Targeted locations where these people may be, such as schools, colleges, and spoke to the teaching staff;
- Amended the recruitment process – we asked them to call rather than submit their CV;
- Advised our client to change the working pattern and benefits so that the role would appeal to their target audience and attract candidates – more Saturdays off, better rates of pay, and earning commission.
Full headcount with all vacancies filled.
Our Guarantee To You
We're Here To Help
Let’s discuss your HR issues. We are happy to help any way we can.
Call us for a no obligation discussion.